A CALL FOR SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE KINGDOM TO ARISE… A CALL TO ACTION & PRAYERS…
A CALL FOR SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE KINGDOM TO ARISE…
A CALL TO ACTION & PRAYERS…
What is ongoing presently at the gate and heart of our great Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, at the moment is no longer news.
As we read, hear and see, our first call is for sons and daughters of the kingdom, who have this great institution at heart to arise; a call to action and prayers for the intervention of God in the present affairs of the Campus, Ile-Ife and by extension our great nation Nigeria.
The scripture admonishes us:
- 2 Timothy 1:7, For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- 1 Timothy 2:1-4, (1)Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, (2) for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. (3) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, (4) who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth
- Psalm 122:6, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; may they prosper who love you
- Psalm 110:1-2, (1) The Lord said to my Lord, ‘Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool. (2) The Lord shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion, Rule in the midst of your enemies.
- Psalm 24:7-8, (7) Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. (8) Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, The Lord mighty in battle.
These scriptures, encourage us all to stand in our place of authority as sons and daughters of the kingdom and declare His Peace, His Will and His Reign over our land; our Jerusalem.
Let us be mindful therefore to pray for the campus community, the school authorities, Ile Ife town and by extension our nation Nigeria, as we trust God for:
• A speedy resolution of the current situation in Ife campus/town.
• Peace to return to the whole of Ife environment.
• Light over every gathering of darkness upon the land
• A new environment, one of respect, tolerance, unity and brotherly love.
• A new spirit of responsibility and productivity at all levels of government, and public institutions
• Divine intervention and direction in the economic and political situation.
• Restoration of God fearing value systems, the spirit of excellence, fairness and equity in the land
In Jesus mighty name, we pray – Amen
In His Service,
How to Give: To Project/Welfare/etc